All branches of the Bundaberg Regional Libraries are currently open. Following are some guidelines to the services Libraries can and cannot offer. Library staff are available to answer enquiries via phone, email and Facebook.
Opening hours Bundaberg
• Monday – Friday: 9.30am to 5.00pm
• Saturday: 9.00am to 1.00pm
• Monday – Friday: 9.00am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5.00pm
• Saturday: 9.00am – 12.00pm
Number of people permitted in the libraries at one time
• Bundaberg: 900 people
• Childers: 130 people
• Gin Gin: 130 people
• Woodgate: 10 people
Entry requirements (contact tracing)
Government regulations require us to collect contact details from library patrons upon entry. Patrons will be asked to complete this on their mobile device (QR code linked to form) or by filling in a paper form with their contact details and placing it in the box provided.
Patrons are to ensure:
• They maintain the required social distance (1.5 metres)
• They wash hands or use hand sanitiser on their entry to and exit from the library
• They do not enter the library if they feel unwell
• They take care not to touch items unnecessarily
Loan limits, loan periods, reservations
All loan limits and loan periods are now as per normal business.
Wifi / Computer / Printing / Photocopying access
Available. Use of library computers requires a booking.
Some public programs have recommenced, with some changes. Attendance will be by booking only. Further information will be made available via the Library’s Facebook page.