Specifically designed to add value to your lessons!
To support local early childhood educators Bundaberg Regional Libraries have designed four Educator Kits. Each kit has a unique focus allowing you to choose the kit that will support your lessons and curriculum.
Each Educators kit has been designed to be versatile and adaptable to suit the needs of the curriculum and your students. The items in the kit are suitable for children aged 3+ and can be used for extension activities, small group work, for an activity corner or curiosity space, as an introduction to a theme plus so much more. Use as many or as few items from the kit, it is your choice!
It is hoped that each kit will help you provide a range of enhanced learning experiences while addressing curriculum demands.
Reserve a kit today!
- Dice Kit - This kit contains die for Maths and English
- Drama and Storytelling Kit - This kit focuses on the 1 Book One Bundy Title of 2020, ‘Wombat Stew’
- Environmental Sustainability Kit - This kit has an ocean theme, great tool to link with local environmental issues
- Indigenous Kit - This kit focuses on providing discussion and story opportunities
- Maths and Science Kit - This kit has a focus on shapes, patterns and the water cycle but there is opportunity to do more