All library branches are temporarily closed to the public from close of business Wednesday 25 March 2020 until further notice.
Library staff are available to answer enquiries via phone, email and Facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When will my current loans be due?
All current loans will be extended until Tuesday 30 June 2020. If there is a need to extend beyond this date it will be done automatically. We do not charge overdue fines.
2. Can I return items via the returns chute?
Chutes are currently open. However, it is preferred you keep items at home until the libraries reopen.
3. What about my current reservations?
All current reservations will be held until libraries reopen.
4. Can I reserve an item?
No, new reservations are unavailable at this time.
5. Can I place a purchase request or inter library loan request?
No, these requests are unavailable at this time.
6. Are there resources available to me online?
The library's digital resources remain available to library members. These resources include eBooks and eAudiobooks, movie and music services, magazines, and more.
• Digital Resources for Adults
• Digital Resources for Kids
New eBook and eAudiobook titles have been added to our platforms.