Standard Membership: 20 items per card
Visitor Membership: 5 items per card
|Books||max. 20||3 weeks|
|Magazines||max. 20||3 weeks|
|Audio Books (CD)||max. 20||3 weeks|
|Compact Discs||max. 20||3 weeks|
|Junior Audio Books||max. 20||3 weeks|
|DVDs||max. 7||1 week|
|Fastbacks||max. 7||1 week|
|eServices||see individual services|
Your membership card
- Your membership card must be presented to borrow items.
- The member (or parent/guardian) is responsible for items borrowed on their card.
- Please notify staff immediately of any loss/theft of your card, or change of contact details.
- A replacement fee is charged for each lost/damaged card.
Renewals & Reservations
To renew or reserve an item, please use the online catalogue or contact us in person or by phone.
Maximum of 3 renewals per item and a maximum of 5 reserves per card.
Returning Library items
- After-hours chutes are located near the Library entrance for returning items when the Library is closed.
- Persons who fail to return overdue Library items will have their borrowing privileges withdrawn.
- Lost or damaged items must be paid for before further items may be borrowed. Please do not attempt to repair damaged items, as this is a job for experts.